Thursday, January 29, 2009

29-01-09 Slab Down

Yay, slab is down.
I took some photos last night and went back out this morning and the concrete pump was on site. Hung around for 1 truck worth of concrete then headed off.
Went back this afternoon, and the slab is done!

Yesterday Afternoon



This Afternoon!




Pics from Yesterday





And from today



1 comment:

  1. Hello Rob,

    I came across your blog and it has information about home and home building and that is why I invite you to submit it to my website resources page or directory. Here is the URL of my site
    http://www.homeinnovationideas.com/home-resources/
    .

    If you have any other website that is related to home and garden then you are very welcome to add it to my website resources and directory. You can also submit your site in one of my directory
    http://www.worldwebdirectory.co.cc
    .

    Thank you and good day!

    Sunny

    Home Style Decorating

    ReplyDelete